Welcome to Cheryl&Co. Community Association Management
New Dedicated HOA phone number 970-625-4447
We take great pride in our personal and professional approach to providing outstanding Community Association Management services. Our goal is to ensure that your property is well maintained, aesthetically pleasing, and safe. Our expert knowledge ensures that your property will retain value for years to come and be a highly desirable property among residents.
Our management team will ensure that there is regular communication with the board, residents, and members. We’ll handle the day to day operations and management of the property on your behalf including interaction with residents, covenant infractions, enforcement, and maintenance requests. Our team is available to handle any issues that arise in a timely and efficient manner.
What our management team handles for our associations:
- Financial accounting, budgeting, and reporting
- Document Management and safe keeping of all association records
- Contract administration
- Professional guidance and support to the community association board/committee
- Contract & agreement negotiations for services and supplies
- Employee management of HOA personnel and subcontractors
- Neighborhood and property conditions reviews
- Enforcement of governing documents
- Provides assistance and resolutions to the board/committee regarding member disputes
- Annual meeting management, including notifications, announcements, meeting agendas, and proper distribution of said documents to the board and members.
Laura is a Rifle High graduate and is currently working on her bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Phoenix. Although she was not born here on the Western Slope, she has always claimed Colorado as her home. After several years living abroad as an Army wife, Laura returned to Rifle with her two daughters. When she is not managing Homeowners’ Associations from Glenwood to Battlement Mesa or attending her daughters’ school events, she can be found learning how to garden, reading one of her many favorite books, or enjoying a glass of Palisade’s best wine on her patio.