Welcome to Cherly&Co. Community Association Management
We take great pride in our personal and professional approach to providing outstanding Community Association Management services. Our goal is to ensure that your property is well maintained, aesthetically pleasing, and safe. Our expert knowledge ensures that your property will retain value for years to come and be a highly desirable property among residents.
Our management team will ensure that there is regular communication with the board, residents, and members. We’ll handle the day to day operations and mangement of the property on your behalf including interaction with residents, covenant infractions, enforcement, and maintenance requests. Our team is available to handle any issues that arise in a timely and efficient manner.
What our management team handles for our associations:
- Financial accounting, budgeting, and reporting
- Document Management and safe keeping of all association records
- Contract administration
- Professional guidance and support to the community association board/committee
- Contract &apm; agreement negotiations for services and supplies
- Employee management of HOA personnel and subcontractors
- Neighbordhood and property conditions reviews
- Enforcement of governing documents
- Provides assistance and resolutions to the board/committee regarding member disputes
- Annual meeting management, including notifications, announcements, meeting agendas, and proper distribution of said documents to the board and members.
Cheryl&Co. Community Association Management recently hired CAM licensed Real Estate Boker Lindsay Jewell.
We would like to welcome Laura Brown to our property management team. Laura will be filling the role of HOA Manager Assistant. She will be working side by side with Lindsay Jewell to ensure the overall successful management of our properties.