201 West 3rd Street, Suite 106, Rifle, CO
970-625-4450 For all questions about rentals
Cheryl&Co. Property Management proudly serves the Colorado Western Slope in both Garfield and Mesa Counties, specializing in New Castle, Silt, Rifle, Parachute/Battlement Mesa.
Cheryl&Co. Property Management has been managed by Monique Speakman since 2009, when she first joined the Cheryl&Co. team. Monique is a licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker and has an extensive background in real estate.
Monique, along with the help of Chris Sullivan and Gail Diaz, manage hundreds of properties throughout the valley. Cheryl&Co. Property Management provides full-service leasing and complete property management.
What we do for Property Owners:
The Property Management team provides excellent service for each and every property owner by:
- Prepares property for rent: cleaning, maintenance, marketing
- Running extensive background checks on ALL potential renters
- Collects rent from tenants and disburses money in a timely manner
- Maintaining vendor relations. We only work with licensed and insured vendors
- All maintenance and repairs ok’d by you first, nothing is done without your knowledge
- Routine property inspections
- Handles all the accounting and record keeping for your property, maintaining detailed documentation of expenses
- Deal with tenants: Enforcing late payments and performing evictions if necessary, representing you in court
- Much, much more!!!
What we do for Tenants
For the tenants, Cheryl&Co. Property Management provides:
- Timely responses to your questions or concerns
- Doing background checks, drawing up lease agreements
- Performs detailed move-in and move-out inspections
- Work orders submitted in a timely fashion
- Ensures your home is clean, safe, and in good repair when you move in.
Monique began her career in real estate in 1992, when she moved to Battlement Mesa. She worked throughout the development of Battlement Mesa in Real Estate, as a Settlement Agent, seller-financing lender/agent, sales/closing accounting reporting, and assisting many of her fellow real estate agents. In 2002, Monique obtained her Broker Associate designation. After 10 years, she expanded her career by performing as a Settlement Agent with a local title company for 8 years, and also obtained her Title Insurance Producer’s License to assist with chain of title for properties. She also dedicates many volunteer hours with various community projects, events, non-profit organizations, and youth activities and currently sits on the board for Community Counts Colorado. In her spare time she enjoys playing competitive darts and going to Bronco games. Monique is a proud mom of three grown children. Monique is a licensed real estate agent and the Property Manager for Cheryl&Co. Real Estate and Property Management.