Try these tips to help keep your place looking its best this season and beyond!
- Keep shrubs and trees trimmed, removing any damaged or dead branches.
- Use seasonal accents such as flowering plants, brightly colored planting containers and a fresh doormat to create a welcoming entry for your family.
- Paint the front door in a bold accent color for maximum impact.
- Update the front door hardware and house numbers to a new style that suits your home.
- Make sure window and door trim is in good shape and give it a new coat of paint if needed.
- Concrete steps and walkways can be stained to coordinate with your home’s color scheme.
- Clean the windows so you can’t miss the sparkle from the street. It really makes a big difference!